Professional Standards (Ethics) Committee Member 2013 – 2018
I got my first real job in a real estate office at the age of 17 and fell in love with real estate. I worked my way through each position within the real estate office gaining invaluable tools and knowledge along the way finally getting my real estate license in 1998. In addition to my years in real estate I also obtained a post secondary degree in real estate conveyancing and believe that I have a very well rounded knowledge of the real estate transaction from start to finish.
I like to educate consumers in real estate values so that they don’t have to take my word for it when a good deal comes along. I believe I’ve done my job well when I can have an intelligent discussion with my client on the value of a property they’re considering buying or selling and experience the excitement of getting them the best terms and conditions possible with the least amount of stress.
I believe it’s imperative that you have an experienced and qualified Representative on your side when buying or selling real estate as this is likely the biggest investment any of us will make in life and you want to make the most of it!
- Professional Standards (Ethics) Committee Member 2013 – 2018
- “Special Gold Award Recipient 2013” Awarded to Realtors maintaining Silver or Gold Award status for 5 of the previous 7 years.
- Laura was in the “Top 5” for Sutton Group (out of approx. 130 realtors) for 2012
- Victoria Real Estate Board’s MLS Gold Award recipient for 2012 & 2013
- 1998 to present Licensed as a Realtor
- 1996 – 1999 Full time administrator/conveyancer Coldwell Banker R.M.R Real Estate providing full time admin support to realtors and management of support staff
- 1993 – 1996 3 year degree in Real Estate Conveyancing with strong focus on Real Estate law and title searching, preparation of registration documents, etc. etc
- 1989 – 1996 First job in real estate as front reception/administration providing administrative support to full time realtors